Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fat

either I missed a day or my computers whack....but this goes here

So not about me fat...no that I'm no longer hormonal and retaining water I can see that I'm really obnoxiously skinny...it rocks. (Seriously who's idea was it to make women fatter and more self conscious all at once?)

But the kids I work for. Lara is kind of chubby and I always have to clean her rolls lol.

Erk because of the meds he has to take is retaining a lot of water so he looks fat...but hes not. Poor kid he's sporting a pot belly and chubby cheeks luckily hes 3 and can still sort of rock that look.

Being a sickly skinny child I have no idea what it would be like to be a chubby one....but hey there's bad things about looking malnourished like looking years younger than you are....got 5 when I was 8...13 at 16 and now. 15 at 19. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?????? Im already young enough without people decreasing my age. and I know this will continue for a while my mom used to have to show people her id for them to believe she was that old

Random fact:
remember while you're sleeping a whole world is going on

Quote:
where are you going?

a better place

2 comments:

trudy said...

ok so like you were not sickly skinny, just active....yeah that's it. As a new baby you were chubby like Lara....I think you may be on the edge of an obsession about fat and thin...don't worry about it so much! Just be happy and comfortable with who you are and everyone else will also...

Beth said...

I went to see Shutter Island this weekend with Christal and Erin, Christal is younger than me and I think Erin might be a little older. Anyways, the movie ticket person carded me... that means I looked younger than 17 (R movie's they card)... and I'm 23 in less than a month.
So.. it'll keep happening. Just drink it in, and enjoy it when you're older :] love you.