Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whoever designed

This door is an idiot.
Seriously a window in the middle of the door??? Yes you have fancy blinds that block out the sun//moon but moon light doesn't keep you awake light from the hallway does.
also this handle I walked into it a lot my first day here and it hurt!!!

So no one should tell me how this door is cool cause I know I have a lot of friends into design this door sucks.period.

random facts:
-elephants are the only animal that can't jump
-my spell check is set to German
-I make facial expressions when chatting online
-the dot on the letter i is called a tittle.
-found a reason I like the maid; girl can eat butter and I've said it before, butter and I we're friends
Quote:
"Imagination rules the world"
and just for fun
"are you saying I'm a liar?"
"no I'm saying you're an optimist same thing basically"

4 comments:

Brandon said...

I just got updated on EVERYTHING and I had so much to say, but now I can't remember. I hope you have a GREAT time in Istanbul, NOT Constantinople. (you know you have been dying to say that.. unless of course you have no idea what I am talking about, then I am just old.) It's my friend's favorite place to go and I have been wanting to go ever since. But it's good to keep your expectations really low. ;) Good luck!

Brandon said...

darn. This is Monique

Brandi said...

I hate those doors. Our BATHROOM door in Germany was like that. Who puts a window in a BATHROOM door?

And I ripped so many pants on those handles. I'm just the right height that the handle would catch on my pocket as I walked by and tear it.

P.S. The quote is from Napoleon, but I totally cheated and looked it up.

P.P.S. Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks...:)
And like Monique I will feel really old if you have no idea what we're talking about.

Anne Katherine said...

All the doors in the apt look like that...glad I don't live here.

Yeah it is another good one by him was the best way to keep ones word is not to keep it. (but you'll only get one point for this one)

Oh I totally know that song--everyone does!