Saturday, February 20, 2010

Object week

Each day I will present an object...not a thing an object

Todays object...HUGGERS

You know those people you meet for the first time and they give you a hug?
and then proceed to hug you every time they see you
I say to you people...weird.

A girl in my ward is a hugger doesn't bother me tooo much cause no one else is.

But usually I hate huggers. It means youre touching me. I don't always like being touched especially if I don't know you.

Random facts
I'm shy
I'm gullible

Quote:
No Touchy

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm not a toucher, either. But I've loosened up a little lately and I've actually initiated hugs with people I REALLY like. I know, crazy!

I know the quote comes from a Disney cartoon. I can hear it in my head. I just can't place it. I'll have to go cheat and look it up later.

Anne Katherine said...

I actually made myself do that with my roommates last semester so I could get more used to it while being comfortable

trudy said...

yeah, I learned I had to wait for you to hug me...I was always so happy for that hug!!! Although, being a hugger myself, I have to know the person first....