Monday, February 15, 2010

I Love Church!!

I know you're thinking--what?!?! this isn't where I go for my mormony sunshiney updates!! this is where I go for whiny teenage floundering sarcastic randomness!!!

But it has to be said.
with nothing else do I feel so at home
feel so welcomed
feel so wanted


So if you go to church and see someone new--say hello smile
it really goes a long way

Random facts:
I will start my German course in a couple weeks
because of this course I will stay here while the family goes back to Istanbul
I'm excited about this
I love chocolate
the view from my window is pretty

see?
I need a hair cut
silk undies=sliding pants

Quote:
I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel

so how old are you?

Challenge:
think of someone you're angry with..then write 10 things you like about that person

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Yes we should always smile and its good that you love to go to Church.

Make website india