Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nanny diary: entry 7 nanny notes

Ok so first the maid had an armani coat!?!?!!?

Also figuring out that the 2 flights to stuttgart that day could fit in one plane and so then cancelling the earlier flight (ours) and forcing everyone to go to the other airport an hour away...yeah you jerks.

So Erk likes me a lot better now. And thats good cause now that we are back in Germany he can see me as more than just the weird person hanging around.

I love that I can talk to people again! seriously I hate not being able to talk--this is me we're talking about

English=Obnoxious
gift&present--here
story--level--floor
AND OH MY GOSH
seriously as Ive been correcting and teaching WHY DOES ANYONE SPEAK ENGLISH
it really sucks no wonder not many people ever fully understand it
like when to say repair and when to say fix
no real rules just instinct
I keep hearing things and think ok how do you say that in english and I mostly come up with--we wouldn't.

Random facts:
when I was little I was under the impression all kids spoke english and then learned their other language--so I thought americans were stupid
I also thought my mother controlled the weather once said I hope mom doesnt make it rain today
I still think that at the time that claim was legitimate
It creeps me out that facebook remembers who I stalk//talk to

Quotes from a smart cookie :]
Be the change you wish to see in the world

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Man can never be a woman's equal in the spirit of selfless service with which nature has endowed her.

Where there is love, there is life.

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.


3 comments:

trudy said...

You crack me up!!!!

Beth said...

Ghandi! I had a ring with the first saying, because I kept throwing away my ctr rings... well... I lost that ring in the snow.

AMIT said...

Oh it is very nice written.Thanks for sharing it.

Make website india