Monday, February 8, 2010

FOOD

If you know me...you know I like food and that I talk about food a lot.
and if you read this blog you are probably secretly wondering how I am not 300 pounds.
if you aren't...you will be.

Butter: I love butter, I've said it before butter and I we're friends. I'll probably tell my kids butter is an acquaintance because you shouldn't eat so much butter...but its soooo good! Peanut butter and I are not friends we're more like distant relatives....4 times removed. nutella and I we're pretty tight (its hasselnut butter with chocolate) who could not like nutella. Chocolate and I we're kind of like lovers but more on that later. So butter I eat a lot of it and honestly piece of bread and butter and I'm good.
Figs:I had figs the other day. No idea what they were till I started eating them and thought hey these taste just like fig newtons! then it hit me....so fig newtons taste like figs(shocker)
Chocolate:I love chocolate. Chocolate and I are like lovers. I like chocolate bars chocolate milk(esp chocolate soy milk in a juice box) chocolate cereal (esp w/ marshmallows) Boston cream doughnuts cake with chocolate frosting... regular chocolate cake...also the fancy kind. chocolate chips, chocolate chip cookies mint chocolate chip ice cream ben and jerrys cherry garcia. I think I'm going to go buy some more chocolate now mmmmmm:)
Chestnuts:roasted chestnuts=pretty good raw chestnuts=really gross. why are they called chest--nuts???
Meat:So tried being a vegtarian for 2 months...and now I miss it. Seriously meat tastes good but I feel grody when I eat too much or sometimes any at all. but being a vegatarian is hard cause you have to focus on things like protein and iron. I love soy milk hate peanut butter(nutella all the way woooooo!)
AND I hate those stupid little fish--no do not put more on my plate I dont want the 6 you already gave me!!!! why is just salad not an acceptable meal?

I really want some onion rings I think I'll go to burger king
I also really want some mango eis! too bad it'll be freezing in stuttgart when we get back. hmmm is it weird that I want to visit some friends partially so I can go to my favourite ice cream spots?

Things that know no language:
-vanity
-love
-music
-cute&confused
-ring around the rosy
-snowball fights
-
random facts:
-"the curious incident of the dog in the night-time" is a line from a Sherlock Holmes story
-I taught myself to french braid my hair
-I love kids movies
-also teeny-bopper music
-I'm pretty vain
-I like being obnoxiously skinny
-I get the most ridiculous week long nicknames
--b-anne-jo c-anne-ada anne-orexic etc.
-I can't walk in a straight line or across a flat and stable surface w/o concentrating
-my name means grace
-I like the name annabelle even more because its means something like graceful beauty
-I love the name Jude...this means jew in German...yeah problem there
quote:
"come what may and love it"

"it's like someone handed them the world and was like help govern this and they said nah I'm going to play basketball with my hommies"

"not all those who wander are lost"

If you get the second I'll be really impressed.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Quote 1 Is Joseph B. Wirthlin. Or, his mother, really.

Quote 2--I have no idea. I even tried cheating and I still couldn't find it.

Quote 3 is from Tolkien (LOTR), but the quote is actually "Not all those who wander are lost."

You like to be obnoxiously skinny. I like to be obnoxiously right all the time. :)

Beth said...

I know that I know the second quote... I know that I've heard it but can't for the life of me think of where its from, throw us a bone!

Anne Katherine said...

beth you probably read it on my facebook page its something me and amanda said about our generation and voting

AMIT said...

Its really very nice written.

Make website india