Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cereal


So I used to hate cereal. Like a lot. Actually I hated breakfast foods in general...except like waffles and pancakes and french toast...the stuff you cant make daily. So much so that in middle school I ate left overs for breakfast and in high school despite my parents best efforts I generally just didn't eat breakfast. I only really started eating it last summer when it was an included cost for our host family...so yeah I ate. Somehow liking musli made me start liking cereal again...esp really unhealthy cereal. I can now eat like 4 bowls of coco puffs or count chocula...I reaaalllllyyy like chocolate ok?.. in one sitting. Like I did today...now I need to buy more cereal//musli stupid stores were closed today cause its easter monday.

oh yeah happy easter...did the easter bunny//beagle visit you? did he bring you chocolate? I'm going to try and buy a chocolate bunny tomorrow. yum.

random facts:
lost is a sucky name for a show
my granny hates it when my sister and I use the word suck
sometimes I forget that its ok that Im not sure what I want to do
before you refute me ....19 is still young enough to be clueless

quote:
"I'm worried about charlie"
"Whats wrong with charlie?"
"He just killed a man"

3 comments:

Beth said...

Easter Monday? Is that a Europe thing or am I just clueless? And I have no idea what the quote is, but it makes me think of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy... "There was a horse and a trident and I murdered a guy" so.... yeah, who's the immature one again? :]
love you anne.

Brandi said...

Have you tried CHOCOLATE musli? I was addicted to it when we lived in Germany.

Anne Katherine said...

@beth: yeah here friday sunday and monday are all holiday's...not saturday though. They get all the catholic holidays....I'm not sure what you mean

@brandi:IT'S MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!!