Thursday, April 22, 2010

lock down

well locked out.

yesterday I spent a wonderful day outside and also went to the staatsgalarie which is free on Wednesday and Sundays

even though I took a nap outside and burnt my face a bit it was truly lovely

when I came home I went to check the mail, completely emptying my bag in order to find my key.

which wasn't there.

So I had to call my host mom who called the maid that has a key who was going to come by in 2 and a half hours to let me in. In the mean time I retraced my steps to see if I could find it along the way but pretty sure I just left it inside.

After a lot of fun that included going to a tanning salon to use the bathroom I got back in the house and the key was here THANK GOODNESS

Random Facts:
I'm quite a lazy person
I love to sing
I need a hair cut

quote: if you'll excuse me I have to go vomit


1 comment:

Brandi said...

That quote is me every time I attempt to eat pasta. :)