Sunday, April 11, 2010

follow-up

IF you dislike those entries that make you roll your eyes and remember that I am just a whiny teen-aged girl....you probably won't like this one
So I spent my Sunday afternoon reading MBP
ja ja get over yourselves--I mean as a kid my family spent Sunday evening watching wonderful world of disney on abc and eating ice cream and popcorn for dinner....beats all the fancy dinners Ive ever had.


But anyway for some reason I love this blog.

Perhaps because of several open guy friends I already know boys think like this.
Maybe its because I hate to date.
Maybe because I'm no longer in Utah and don't have to put up with these sort of things.
But here are my thoughts on this blog

THE WRITERS:
two typical mormon RM's...that live in Utah.
yes they are typical.
the fact that no one knows who they are makes them honest
and brave(kind of like missionaries...more on that later)
Their fake names are Jake and Calvin(LOVE that he uses calvin's picture). Not sure which one I like more...it changes
depends which one is being more whiny//idiotic at the moment. Honestly both are pretty funny. But as far as I can tell like most boys they are probably more talk than walk in real life.
I notice they on occasion describe people in a Seinfeld like way--decided this is a boy thing
(my ex and his roommates consistently did this as well.)
And if you read this and think they're pigs....what type of things do you think when you are all alone
generally I like them they don't judge much and think text talk is idiotic
they are very Utah though....
also the most obsessive bloggers...I find this humorous.
THE CONCEPT:
this blog honestly embodies much of what I disliked about byu.
in a hilarious and sarcastic type of way
It shows a lot of the culture I actually want to show it to some of my friends here and say see!
this this is why I left
and its not their comments or their rating or any of that
its the expectation of dating, its singles wards,
I'll be honest I'm entertained as hell...it's drama that's real but I don't have to deal with
would these people be pissed off if they knew they were being written about....probably
I wouldn't be I mean nothings really that intimate.
but you know girls...they freak out.
THE REACTION:
First I almost miss BYU cause of all the CRAZINESS
but then I remember being there makes me feel crazy...
seriously boys don't ask me out--there it makes you feel like a leper
here it means I'm nineteen, don't drink, and am american.
sister missionaries--ok I know a lot of good looking not crazy women that go on missions.
like my 2 roommates from last year
or all the girls from my study abroad
and one reason they may not be married yet is they're shy
or wanted to go on a mission
as for me...I'm crazy

and something they need to learn out there in the Bubble.
YOU DON'T NEED TO GET MARRIED SO YOUNG
nothing wrong with either way I have 2 friends that are 20 getting married in the next few weeks and I wish them well and know they will be happy for eternity
I also know girls mid-late twenties not married yet nothing wrong with that
you have to meet the right person and you have to be ready to settle down.


Notes if they read this:
stop tanning...its not hot if its fake and you'll get cancer'
go ahead and rate me you can even tell me if you want
since I'm the only one who ever doesn't think I'm pretty
I'm 5'3" ish about 123 lbs or so (yeah I feel so fat right now:P)
its all the german chocolate
oh and sorry If you take offense to any of my comments... you're not supposed to

my refusal to be in pictures means there isn't many that show all of me...this one I didn't know was being taken

and heres the face. These are not only so these guys can see who is talking about them but for anyone who doesn't know me but would like to see who this whiny girl is that writes this blog. And so my family can see I haven't died out here in Deutschland. Also you can see that my hair is getting "hella" long again(hanging out with too many Californians)

I actually hope they don't notice me...cause that's more people reading here I like to imagine I reach about 4 people....except I know its at least (6 followers+2 relatives + 3ish that comment) 11 PEOPLE????? geeze the pressure may get to me--no I'll continue to think its 4. I don't know why I'm comfortable with that but I am.

Random facts:
-I read all of their blog before publishing this...people change didn't want to falsely represent
-Just like with books, movies and other things...I'm not recommending them--I don't do that.
-I love multi-vitamin juice
-I can't stay in the same place
-I dislike Utah so much so that I won't use my grandmother's address as "my address" because it's in Utah even though it is the most permanent
-my spelling is getting worse the longer I'm here

Quote:age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter

5 comments:

trudy said...

I think Bill Cosby said the quote...You are so normal!!!!

Anne Katherine said...

try again :)

SPE said...

I'm famous.

Anne Katherine said...

how loser? and you disappeared from facebook I disprove

Monique said...

I'm one in 11? Dang. I want to be one in a million...