Monday, April 12, 2010

RANT

This was going to be at the bottom of my last post but I felt like it was getting too long. Also for those of you that may not be member you may not understand all I am about to say but you should know that missionaries are good and they do righteous work and I am sure it's very hard to go so long in a monk-like existence. yes that was a disclaimer.

My dear internets something that you may not know about me [even after all this time] is that for some reason missionaries like to flirt with me. This doesn't differ from the general rule that boys flirt with me but don't date me...there are theories on that but lets not discuss them.

This should possibly not bother me but it does. I've had friends tell me well don't be a temptation blah blah blah. yes ok I do that. I sit by people in church so the whole stake conference somehow sitting by 10 elders doesn't happen again. And generally I don't seek them out to talk to them.

But here's the thing. I'm nice. I'm also flirty. They are still 19-21 year old boys.
Here it's kind of understandable cause I speak English yadayadayada. but still.

Like the elders from the American ward I happened across as I was walking and one of them told me his first name....not really a big deal but I like to have the feeling of being professional. Also him and his companion keep telling me I should go to their ward.

In light of next year I should probably figure out how to make this stop. Maybe being older will help cause I can't just be mean....

Rant over back to your normal activities and scheduled blogging.

No comments: