Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh look a list

things my mother would not believe I did today:
dishes
vacuumed
nearly missed utah
washed veggies
got a little homesick

things she would:
ate ice cream
sang
got annoyed

things I miss about america:
my personal bubble
friends
lack of smoke clouds

things I don't
people taking everything too seriously
ignorance
lack of germanness (totally a word)

things people must forget once its done:
how much being an au pair sucks
how boring high school can be
how much drama isn't worth it
how hard it is to break habits
basically how much you actually disliked something

random facts:
^all that wasn't random enough for you?

quote:
the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.

1 comment:

trudy said...

Oh,yeah? I believe it all!!! You are amazing...and learning from all the sucky things you have to do! Now that does sound motherly...