Monday, April 26, 2010

nanny diary: entry 10

Whats the difference between...
hare--rabbit--bunny
present--gift
color--paint--draw
annoyed-mad-angry
quick-fast-swift
awful-terrible-horrible


as someone who translates from a language that only has one word for each of these things you kind of have to know.

My host family got back on Monday. I randomly ran into a friend today and they told me I looked tired. My response? I work A LOT.

also dealing with a little boy is kind of hard for me especially one that is kind of (or really) spoiled (if my host family some how reads this...I'm totally kidding please don't send me home)
Erk shows a lot of tendencies towards aggression his games include a lot of corporal punishment and he totally hit a little boy at the park at the other day...I don't understand this, just like I don't understand the total lack of desire to share. bah.

random facts:
I am really tired
some calls you secretly wait for and never get
boys are dumb
I don't ever want to have servants.

quote:itsabox

No comments: