Thursday, January 14, 2010

Americans shake hands

Here they do the whole double kiss thing I'm not even so set on hugs...

Yesterday I began exercising again. Which is really good for me and something I've been saying I'll do since I started college and stopped dance. What finally made me start? Something that this typically not shallow low maintenance gal is rather ashamed to admit. I felt I would soon become fat....which I'm finding is really not acceptable to me. Not even fat just not ridiculously skinny. so apparently I'm rather shallow about certain parts of my appearance. lame.

I'm starting to feel about Turkish what I feel about Spanish. And little old Turkish women what I feel about little old Asian women.

I would kill for some coco puffs or maybe my fake count chocula :] had chocolate cake the other day--let me just say I like chocolate:)

I'll never be able to capture the beauty of a city by the sea at night...and nothing else can quite take my breath away in the same way.



you&me
love song
your song
so close and yet so far
the way you look tonight
kiss the girl
kiss a girl

No comments: