Saturday, January 2, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Ok so tomorrows the day--the day I will get on a plane and leave to begin this new decade in a new country because thats just how I am.

So if you decide to up and leave the country -- people will want to say goodbye yeah even those people you were pretty sure didn't like you or possibly forgot who you are. And if you have a wide selection of friends...or acquaintances....that possibly don't know each other at all and have a limited amount of time this may result in a large gathering...focused on you...where you are supposed to talk to everyone. Yeah not awesome. Also old friends that may now hate each other but all still like you cause living on the other side of the country makes you able to abstain from picking sides--and then shoving them all in the same room--also not fun.

what is fun--moving to Germany. Seriously just 2 more days and I'll be there!! I'm also not sure of my internet situation...so if you don't hear from me for a few weeks don't freak out I'm just getting settled Ok I have to go get ready for the lovely gathering. But seriously I love my friends I just hate being the total center of attention. Hope your new year has been bright.

Resolutions?
--exercise more
--remember to eat regularly
--be better :)

No comments: