Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nanny diary: entry 6

This is Erk he'll be 3 on the 21st of Feburary
This is laura she was 3 months last week


Ok so Erk totally had a first girlfriend type of moment today, but let me give more background first. So today I was going to go out and have a Sunday type walk but at the time I wanted to go the family was going out as well and Erk asked me to come along. Estatic that the soon to be 3 year old asked me komm mit instead of du darfst nicht(youre not allowed) or geh weg(go away) I said yeah I can come. So I did to a cafe to meet their friends but hey I got cake--always good. But at the cafe there was a little girl maybe half a year younger than Erk and she said hi earlier and then later came back to say hi again. Turns out she was just using him for his wheels (a push bike) and after much convincing from Gerd(the dad) and I he let her play with it. And she did for like 10 minutes it was cute. But then Erk wanted to ride around in the cafe...obviously I couldn't let him and he hit me--but the only time in like the past 3 days. I really think we have progress. His 10 day check up went good his kidneys seem to be working with the medicine but hopefully he can get off of it.
HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY..tomorrow the best fake holiday this month!!!
Random Facts:
-I crave things like a pregnant woman today its--chocolate, crappy cereal, s'mores,
-I'm pretty vain
-I like the smell of smoke like camp fires
-room of grandmas + baby=priceless
-never underestimate the good nice weather can do
Quote:(I've decided if you can correctly place the quote you get points...later they'll mean something)
We can be proud. But pride...pride is cold company and thats no gainsaying.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Rilla of Ingleside!! It was when Shirley decided to go to war. I LOVE the Anne of Green Gables series. Had my meanie husband not said a definite no, Marilla Anne was a front runner in name choices for my daughter.

Marianne said...

Brandi, I just lost what little respect I had for you. Marilla Anne? yuck!!

Anne, I love your blog. I'm going to add it to mine.