Tuesday, January 19, 2010

nanny diary: entry 5(among other things)

I have woefully neglected my families week...which was one from hell I might add

but first a question
do you know whats fun about carrying a crying baby around while you have a migraine(we'll get to that later) and her extremely long nails are scratching you?

nothing--that is until the satisfaction come that she fell asleep a talent only you seem to posses thank you dad for singing to me every night

so last monday my host mom's uncle died
and then we noticed erk's face was swollen and he wouldn't eat
so he went to the doctor
so yeah his kidney's are failing
like getting rid of protein and keeping waste
which causes his body to:swell with waste--yeah ignore how gross this is
so now he's on cortizone
but only 30% are lucky enough to have this work
the rest....other organs fail...have to be on cortizone for like ever
it makes you hungry(therefore fat) and doesn't let you grow.
then mom threw her back out so much that she can't turn over to breast feed in the night
oh did I mention lara wasn't going to sleep until like 3 in the morning
so only erk and I got any sleep
so we had to get a urine sample from lara(HARD) and yeah there was Bactria.
but the good news is that gerd(dad) gets back in 8 days from Uganda.
Erk keeps hitting me--but I talked to didem about it and she said to tell him shed take all his toys if he did it again. also she does believe in disipline just she's read it doesn't work much before the age of three soooo heres hopin for some changes in february.
also when theres mom grandma grandpa and cousins around...the nanny you've had for a week--yeahhhh not exactly the 80th choice right now.

reasons to have a dryer
1.its faster
2.not as much need to iron
3.when your son soils all his underwear and pants it doesn't take so long to get clean ones
4.your clothes are softer

oh so the migraine thing.
soon we will be to the 3 year anniversary of my headache--thinking of throwing a party I mean it's a long time. but my headache at a climax was at about a 6 maybe 6.5...and now it gets to about an 8 to 8.5 and let me tell all you sissies out there--I have a high pain tolerance so my climax is now feel like I may throw up from the pain turn off all the lights and shut up kind of deal--you sissies would die!

now its ten and my bed time....please comment e-mail me Im bored and lonely I don't speak turkish I dont know anyone and dont really have the funds or courage to really go out into the city by myself Im not unhappy cause I know this is where Im supposed to be...but Ill be honest Im not happy I just want to go back to germany yesterday and I have 3 weeks.

anne

1 comment:

Beth said...

Welcome to being a "parent". Maybe you should've spent more time with Kemper before you left to help prepare you a little bit. :]