Monday, January 18, 2010

Today's lists

SHOPPING
Chocolate
Coke light
notebook
sandwich (why is the cucumber always the "meat")
How to buy a notebook in Turkey
me: English?
salesguy: huaihf
me: How much is this?
salesguy: puts finger up
me:thanks!(after he finds the prince and writes it down for me)

Songs:
it's not just make believe
an honest mistake
don't you forget about me
dance dance
walking on sunshine
single
picture to burn
you belong with me
fearless
hey stephen
a lot of glee songs

Things I should be able to do but can't
20 push-ups (right now I'm at 8)
get my leg past perpendicular to the floor
about twice as many crunches(now at 144)
same with leg whips(now at 16)
should be a lot closer on splits

To Do
work
get chocolate
exercise
write
go for a walk
talk to mom?
be a bum



No comments: