Monday, January 25, 2010

Impressions

do you ever feel glad when someone random remembers you?

The guy that works the counter at the cafe I like to frequent here totally remembers me. Maybe because I've been three times in two and a half weeks. But I have to have made some impression since after 2 visits when seeing me return he had already pulled out the chocolate cake he knew I would ask for a slice of. He's not cute or anything...its just nice to be memorable.

Have you ever felt like someone is watching you?

Like the Turkish maid making sure you've eaten as much as she feels you should. Probably thinking something along the lines of skinny little b***ch every time you try and eat less than what she feels is acceptable. Which is probably why I attempt to eat when shes not around. Also I generally suspect many people think that about me. I know half of my friends think I don't eat much which may be true...but thats just how I am.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a name that sounds like everything?

Like when people say and slowly(almost everyone does)
like the fact that an is a word in both english and german
that I get called annie anna aanna and several other things
my name is turkish for mom.
seriously...if you're having a conversation and I look at you its most likely not because I'm eavesdropping I just thought I heard my name.

have you ever wondered what someone thinks about you?

everyone does but you probably don't want to know.

random facts
-open doors freak me out
-I don't believe in guilty pleasures
-I'm afraid of steep steps
-I like red roses even if it is cliche (they are cause they are awesome)
-I also love lilacs
-I love to sing really loud
-I freak out if I think people can hear me
-there is beauty in everything

No comments: