Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nanny Diary: entry 3(kids and digs)

Ok so I figured you might care to see...well hear....read what life is like for me here. Ok so I have decided to begin with my room Since there are a lot of windows and my room is really half a room with a cabinet and...drapes separating me from erk. So all the drapes look really cool and are brown giving the room an interesting look. At one end I have a large schrank with a large mirror on the outside of one door and the inside of another. The apartment is large and has no hallways which is typical of european apartments

SO my family has 2 kids I speak German with the parents but english with their nearly 3 year old son--did I mention this is the third language he's learning? his name is Erk and he's pretty nice but also stuborn Im hoping this will get easier as he gets to know me better. Lara is cute and also only a few months old so shes kind of like a slug albeit a cute and loud one

1 comment:

trudy said...

So, did you take your own bedding or did they provide that? Do you need a pillow or something to brighten up the brown? What can we send you? Take some pictures....When you go to Turkey will you have access to the internet? Where will you be, so I can get in touch with you? What if they keep you there or kidnap you aagggghhhh!!! I watch too much Law and Order LOL :)