Monday, January 18, 2010

the worst meal ever

And the sad part is that it probably tasted pretty good...but I couldn't tell

So you've all had fish before right? Have you ever had the whole fish?
Head attached....eyes looking up at you
skin still on
tail still on
bones all still there
I took 3 (they were really small) to be polite and seriously their white eyes glaring at me and the fact that I could not get all the bones out made me feel sick to my stomach.
and after I ate enough of them to make it look like I ate them the maid shoveled three more onto my plate despite my gesture of oh goodness no! I could also not keep the look of I'm gonna be sick off my face. And then once I picked at those three she put another two on!!! Seriously she is like the bossiest maid ever she makes me eat tons of food! and I can't be like oh no I'm full cause she only speaks Turkish. Maids should not be so bossy--but I guess I'm just the help too.

Ok so earlier that day I had an awesome meal. We went to this really old restaurant that is famous for their meatballs and had them obviously. They were all beef but I was ok. I also tried this Turkish drink thats yogurt and water....I was glad I got a soda. And for desert we had this awesome thing...no idea what it was made out of like...corn meal or something and it was sweet but not sugary it had a lot of honey in it I think. But it was awesome! Ive been craving sweet things lately. I need to go get some chocolate...mmmmm
later-Annie

(its funny people will tell me they like my blog but no one ever comments lol. And Beth I hadn't noticed that my English is getting weird but thats understandable it always happens whenever I speak German too long I start using their grammar more.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, I have had fish with eyes staring at me as i ate them, and they were delicious!!!! Maybe you should eat a little slower next time...