Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally my life is exciting

ok sooooo 1 toddler + 1 baby +3 adults=12 suitcases and 7 carry ons!!!!(note I had one SMALL suitcase and a carry-on) and european cars=not that big!
After a morning of clingy Erk (to mom not me duh) and finishing packing we got to the airport and got checked in with minimal problems and also onto the plane.
Only problem on the plane...erk didn't want to stay in his seat and I had to drag him back like four times...ugh.
Oh note to people with small braty children that don't like to listen and have learned that if they scream they will get their way...DO NOT suggest that they put their bag on the carousel and let it go around and then get it because they will follow it until the carousel stops and then drag it. All the while pushing their nanny away and trying to climb on the carousel. yeah don't do that.
ok so we finally got out of the airport! and then tried to cram everything in a not that big van. Well it did all get in...I was holding like 3 bags the front seat was full and a suitcase and a stroller were cramed in front of me..it was a bit cramped.
Ok so we got here to the house and unloaded everything and I had to kiss everyone on the cheek I still smell like didem's dad's aftershave. But her family is really nice and all really welcoming and my room is smaller here but I have a door...more privacy and harder for erk to just come in. Now Im all unpacked and just chilling had some mineral water..still think its gross but I think I can get used to it but didem's dad loved that I drink coke light :) also grandparents will make my job easier--they will want to do most of my job like play with the kids but Ill find out tomorrow what Im doing for the next month for work.
Oh and since I don't have my visa yet techniquly I'm just a guest and not allowed to work lol if you don't tell I won't.

Ok so side story--I went shopping and yes it was fun but I also got something that was 3 sizes to big--I won't tell you what size cause I dont want to talk about how tiny I am. I thought I could pull it off though...got home realized I looked like I used to be much larger and couldn't afford new clothes and said Id take it back the next day. The next day I didn't feel like going the ten minutes to konigstrasse so I was like I'll keep it and find someway to make it work. But finally I got up and begrudgingly went. I think my internet temporarily had problems so I was like whatever I'll go. Now this jacket had been on sale for half price and not until I was almost home did I notice they refunded me the full price! so good thing I went back :)
--till later
Annie

No comments: