Monday, January 4, 2010

Nanny Diary:entry 2

SO I got to Stuttgart today--after a long day of annoying prissy girls funny British idiots waiting forever to get on the freaking plane being freaked out by people driving on the wrong side of the road. Ok so my shedule will generally look like this probably get up at like 6:30 to maybe exercise a little shower and be ready bu 7:30 when I start work until 8:30 I help erk get ready and then take him to kindergarten I come home help clean or watch the baby till ten then do whatever I please until 4 when I go get erk and play with him till 8 when he goes to bed...then I have the evening to..oh yeah sleep!!!! but from jan 10 to feb 10 Ill be in Istanbul Turkey!!! seriously my first month in Germany...I won't be here. So I'll probably get a phone and stuff like that when I get back...or maybe this week we'll see how it goes. so if I'm not around don't freak out thats just cause I'm off being awesome. Ok have to go first early morning tomorrow while I try and skip jet lag.
Anne

No comments: